At Forestview Manor, we pride ourselves on our transparent pricing because we know when it comes to making the decision about assisted living level memory care, we want families to be provided with all the details up front. We understand that family finances often drive decisions about assisted living and to that end, we offer private, one-on-one financial discussions to help families understand the costs associated with our care. We are pleased to see that quite often, families are relieved to learn that their loved one can afford Forestview Manor care. To make it easier, we are a community that is certified for the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance program, as well as Long Term Care insurance if applicable. Respite stays start at $110/day. Contact us for more information.
Our rates are based on a family’s choice of accommodations and the required level of care.
- Shared residence with shared half bath starting at $4,150
- Private residence with shared half bath starting at $5,000
- Private residence with half bath starting at $5,450
- Private residence with full bath starting at $5,650
Our Care Levels
- Level One $750
- Level Two $1,350
- Level Three $1,850
- Level Four $2,250
- One time assessment and service fee $4,500
- Continence Program $475/month
- Cable $60/month
Included in the monthly fee are the following:
- Your choice of a furnished or unfurnished residence
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Medication administration
- Three nutritious meals per day and healthy “anytime” snacks
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- The AspireCare calendar of scheduled and impromptu social, cultural, and recreational activities 7 days a week.